Bakery, Confectionery, Tobacco Workers and Grain Millers Local 114 held officer elections and announced the results Dec 12. Elected were:
- President: Andrew Stern (Bimbo/Oroweat)
- Vice President: Tami Mathews (Kroger Clackamas Bakery)
- Recording Secretary: Alejandro Ahumada (Local 114)
- Secretary Treasurer: Terry Lansing (Local 114)
- Business Agent: Darren Hamann (Local 114)
- Trustees: Mario Aldaco (Franz Portland), Laurie Errend (Albertson’s), and Bill Vaughn (Kroger Clackamas Bakery)
- Executive Board Members: Steve Dade (Franz Springfield), Noe Salcido (Franz Springfield), David Gettman (Bimbo/ Oroweat), Denise Wisely (QFC), Sylvia Stredwick (Albertson’s), Zack Murphy (Safeway Clackamas Bakery), Gene Beaudoin (Local 114), and Louise Moncada (Bimbo/Oroweat)
- Delegates: Gene Beaudoin (Local 114), Alejandro Ahumada (Local 114), Tami Mathews (Kroger Clackamas Bakery), and Zach Murphy (Safeway Clackamas Bakery)
All positions are for three-year terms that run 2018 to 2021. Candidates were unopposed for all positions except delegate, which had eight nominees for four positions.
Local 114 represents about 1,150 workers at the Franz, Kroger, Safeway and Bimbo/Oroweat wholesale bakeries as well as cake decorators and bakery department workers in unionized grocery stores.