The Northwest Labor Press encourages reader comments. We ask that comments:
- respond to the content in the article or to comments left by other readers;
- be respectful and informative; and
- be brief and to-the-point.
Just like with letters to the editor in our print edition, we believe that productive dialogue, even disagreement, can benefit our readers. But this web site is expressly not a forum for anti-union “trolls.” We believe that those who want to tear down and trash the labor union movement have more than enough space for that elsewhere.
Therefore, reader comments on this web site are moderated by the administrator, and will not be approved if they:
- contain threats, name-calling, or personal attacks;
- intentionally derail, hijack, or bait others into an emotional response;
- are excessively long or negative in tone; or
- contain advertising or spam.
We also welcome reader comments and suggestions on this policy.