Northwest Oregon Labor Council—the central labor council for AFL-CIO-affiliated unions in the Portland metro area— elected a slate of incumbent officers Nov. 25.
- Executive Secretary-Treasurer Bob Tackett, Steelworkers Local 330
- President Jeff Anderson, UFCW Local 555
- 1st Vice President Everice Moro, Oregon School Employees Assoc/AFT Local 6732
- 2nd Vice President Ed Barnes, IBEW Local 48
- Executive Board Tracey Powers, Office and Professional Employees Local 11; Darren Hamann, Bakers Local 114; Jaime Rodriguez, American Federation of Teachers- Oregon; Jeff Cuellar, UFCW Local 555; Dave Tully, Teamsters Local 223; Will Lukens, Machinists/District Lodge W24; and Scott Zadow, IBEW Local 48.
- Reading Clerk Dianna Hess, OSEA/AFT Local 6732
- Sergeants at arms – John Hall, Machinists Local 63; and Ellen Ino, Laborers Local 483
- Trustees Mike Housley, Machinists Local 1005; Joe Esmonde, IBEW Local 48; and Lucy Carrier, UFCW Local 555.
All ran unopposed. The new four-year terms begin Jan. 1, 2020. Labor Commissioner Val Hoyle will officiate at a ceremonial swearing-in at the labor council’s Jan. 27 meeting.
Be the first to comment