Labor headlines from the March 7, 2003, edition of the Northwest Labor Press
Trade treaties target service, information,
Outside of manufacturing, U.S. workers may have thought they were safe from international competition. Not any more.
Portland teachers ratify pact
A near-certain Portland teachers strike was averted Feb. 25, thanks to the eleventh-hour intervention of officials from the City of Portland and Multnomah County.
More news articles
* Union-Industries Show coming to Portland April 29-May 2, 2005
* Anti-war groups to take part in peace rally, job actions
* Providence Milwaukie Hospital put on Unfair List
* Labor rallies in Hermiston
* UFCW Local 555 joins Lebanon group fighting Wal-Mart
Subscribe | Home
Page | About Us | Advertising
| Labor News | Newsletter
Plus | Deadlines | Hot
Links | Archives